This modernized Montessori interdependency cards bundle is a great way for children to learn about the interconnectedness of the world around them. The cards are made for open-ended discussion and feature images of different producers and workers in the modern world.
These cards are a great addition to any lower elementary history curriculum.
This bundle includes the following listings:
- Interdependencies A1 – Where does our bread come from?
- Interdependencies A2 – Where does our meat come from?
- Interdependencies A3 – Where does our clothing come from?
- Interdependencies B1 – What are the products of the farmer?
- Interdependencies B2 – What are the products of the miner?
- Interdependencies B3 – What are the products of the oil refiner?
- Interdependencies C1 – What are the needs of the producers?
All cards are labelled on the back for easy sorting and storage.
Command cards are index card size: 3″ x 5″
I store all of my index card sized materials in these plastic envelopes: https://amzn.to/42gMmwi