- 2-1 Articles and Nouns (18 pairs) with the (18) large word strips
- 2-2 Definite and Indefinite Articles (21 pairs)
- 2-3a Singular and Plural: Add ‘-s’ (23 pairs)
- 2-3b Singular and Plural: Add ’-es’ syllable (23 pairs)
- 2-3c Singular and Plural: Nouns ending in ‘o’ (11 pairs)
- 2-3d Singular and Plural: ‘f’ to ‘-ves’ (11 pairs)
- 2-3e Singular and Plural: ‘y’ to ‘ies’ (11 pairs)
- 2-3f Singular and Plural: Irregular (11 pairs)
- 2-4 Masculine and Feminine Nouns (11 pairs)
- 2-5 Concrete and Abstract Nouns (11 pairs)
- 2-6 Common and Proper Nouns (11 pairs)
The PDF is 32 pages long and is designed to be printed front and back (The back has the label for easy sorting).
Large strips are 1.75″ x 4.5″ (Which fit inside those plastic hardware-organizing drawers)
Small speech cards are 2″ x 1.4″
Instructions on how to present this material are NOT included.
Traditional Colors: articles are orange, nouns are black.
Based on the curriculum developed by Dr. Maria Montessori in The Montessori Elementary Material with some modernized language and the addition of 2-5 and 2-6.
There is no Grammar Box 1, this is the first box in the set, the number 2 refers to how many parts of speech are in the box.