In the Second Great Lesson, the Coming of Life, the story of how life began and evolved is introduced to children. The lesson is accompanied by the Timeline of Life which is then available to the children as a reference material for reflection, research and hands on work. I have spent months remaking this iconic chart to be as complete and up to date as possible, I hope it serves you and your children well.
FEATURES AND DETAILS
- Material: 15oz blockout scrim vinyl. Waterproof and easily cleaned.
- Includes brass grommets every 2 feet
- Final timeline measures 18″ tall x 72″ long
- 78 hand drawn creatures
- All five mass extinctions are present
- Plants and Fungi are present in this timeline (They are missing from the original and most other commercial timelines)
- Integrates with the First Great Lesson by including the Precambrian Era
- Integrates with the Long Black Strip lesson by having a scale at the bottom.